Within a week both Woody Allen and Donald Trump showed up in my dreams. I was not too happy to wake up to the latter. However our unconscious is profoundly brilliant at selecting precisely the right image – our challenge is to find out why a particular image shows up? In a symbolic dream each symbol or figure will represent archetypal significance. This particular dream presented a warning on too much attention on the shallow, meaningless and inauthentic.
Dreams tap directly into our unconscious. Learning to work with dreams can prove to be a source of guidance, inspiration and insight. Dreams come in many sizes, shapes and configurations. Not all dreams are created equal. This workshop will help you discern the different types of dreams, identify the dreams that are most significant, explore why some people and symbols show up and provide tools and a process to explore their meaning. WE can view dreams on different levels. Only the dreamer can truly know the meaning of their dreams and a dream unexplored is a letter not opened. (The Talmud)
- Learning to differentiate types of dreams and discern which are likely to be meaningful.
- How to facilitate remembering dreams and keeping track.
- To explore the principles of dream analysis and how to tend a dream.
- Exploration of the relationship between the imagination and dreams and how symbols are created in dreams
- Introduction to dream partnering
- Looking at the dream in the context of your life..
- An exploration of energy, feelings and consciousness in dreams.
- Learning to understand archetypes and their influence on dreams.
Location and Timing
Kitsilano, Vancouver Fall 2018 date TBA 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Contact email@example.com if you have any interest. Maximum 8 People
Fee by Donation
What Others Have Said
Thank you SO much for such an interesting, inspiring and fun evening!
You are such a relaxed, organized and passionate teacher so WELL DONE!
“I found the sessions I was able to attend to be simply excellent. I loved the opening meditations, your flow in bringing the content into application, and your style in honouring of individual input. Thank you for showing us a craft that you have obviously invested time and energy in mastering.” Joyce Gwilliam