A client of mine recently said, ‘It’s hard to keep your zen when all about you are losing theirs” He was finding it challenging to keep his center when others were feeling upset or frustrated. One of the gifts that emerged from organizing a retreat for 95 members of my Spiritual Community was the opportunity to prepare a workshop on how I stayed centered and balanced during what turned out to be a challenging eighteen months.
The title was Holding the Center – Exploring the Inner World of Soul and How It Helps Us Stay In Balance. This Session explored the role of dreams, symbols, poetry, oracles and spiritual practices to support us in sustaining our Center when “all about us are losing theirs”. We examined what pulls us off Centre and to experience the gifts that Soulful reflection can bring.
This workshop will include:
- Exploring what stimuli pull us out of centre.
- Understanding how we respond to being out of balance.
- How to find the “gap” that can help us restore balance.
- The role of meditation and breath work to become fully present.
- How Don Ruiz Miguel’s Four Agreements help to create balance.
- The use of dreams, symbols, poetry, oracles and journaling to produce peace of mind
Date: Sunday March 16th 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
Details and reservations contact Trevor Simpson 604 739 6977 or firstname.lastname@example.org